Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My students

                                                                   Paradise Land

I would like to live in the country where everyone is friendly and kind. It's name is Paradise land. In my dream country everything is very nice. There aren't any poor people. There are many sculptures, sightseeings and places for entertaining. There are cinemas, restaurants, clubs bars, squeares and so on. There aren't any schools or universities. In this country there isn't any transport. Everyone walks in the streets with happy faces and there are many trees and flowers. There everybody knows and loves eachother. Everything is free. Almost every week there are special events where people sing, dance and have fun. There are computers in the streets which are free. There are also swimming pools, football and basketball stadiums. There is sea and in the streets they are playing my favourite songs. It's paradise for me. I really would like to live in the place like this. :)

Nia

No comments:

Post a Comment